Detalles del producto
NOTE! These units are factory reconditioned by the manufacturer with full warranty (two years). For more information, see the product description below.
The DANUBE 2 works in Offset-Technology: the focus point lies outside of the mirror area so that no shadow is cast on to the LNB and so that it's efficiency is not effected. She is equipped with the newest electronic Gyro-sensor, which enables her to track every movement that the boat makes, while providing smart steering electronically as well as her ability to readjust the antenna automatically. Interuptions while watching TV have become issues of the past now.
|Mirror Dimensions||580 x 320 mm|
|Body Dimensions||660 x 390 mm|
|Antenna weight||8,0 kg|
|Antenna profits||35 dB|
|Antenna Type||Offset + H.P.F.|
|LNB Frequency area||10,7 - 12,75 GHz|
|Voltage-/ Power Supply||11,5 - 13,8 VDC (0,9 Ah) / max. 2,5 A|
|Operatomg Temperature||-20 °C - +55 °C|
|Selection over control unit||2 satellites charged + 1 Standby|
|Operating Mode||Cogwheel transmission|
Gyro on 2 axles+ 3° axles through Interpolation
- Take advantage of the opportunity to test out your antenna before it's final installation
- Everything you need is included in the product delivery and you will only require a 12 volt power source (battery or DC power supply, ex. Type 41032) and the occasional glance at the manual
- Position the antenna in a location with a clear view between the southeast and the southwest and take off the aerial shell (with the screws and washers removed) - of course only do this in dry weather!
- Connect the control unit and the antenna with the 5 m coax cable
- Connect the wiring of the DC/DC converter and control unit and switch the control unit to 12V
- Turn the rotary switch of the control unit to the desired satellite and then turn the power switch to "ON"
!!! Do not touch any of the rotating parts !!!
- The antenna will now start it's search.
- Observe the control box LED and see how the antenna responds.
- Once a satellite has been found and the LED turns green, press and hold your hand carefully in front of the LNB or stand partially or completely infront of the antenna.
- If you have a pre-programmed mobile reciever at your disposal, you can already view satellite TV
These tests will show you how the antenna works with impairments; you also hear the operational noise. Now you are aware of what to look for during the subsequent assembly of this device.
"SVB Certified": Guaranteed SVB quality!
What does "refurbished" mean?
"Refurbished" describes the quality-assured overhaul and repair of a particular product.
SVB certified refurbished products are all subjected to stringent overhaul procedures by the manufacturer before being resold. All devices must then complete the same rigorous inspection process as brand new units.
Each product comes as follows:
- Fully tested
- Refurbished with new factory original parts
- Thoroughly cleaned and checked
- Completely repackaged
- Subjected to final quality testing standards, which correspond to stringent commercial product regulations
What can I expected when I purchase an SVB certified refurbished product?
- Significant savings
- A fully functional device with a one-year manufacturer's guarantee
- The assurance that the device meets SVB's high quality standards
The stock of refurbished products is always very limited and the demand is very high. Therefore we recommend not to hesitate and to act immediately. Unfortunately we can not make reservations and repeat orders are not always possible!
Clientes preguntan a clientes
Su pregunta será automáticamente enviada a otros clientes de SVB y publicada en la página del producto. Por favor no realice preguntas que sólo el equipo de SVB puede responder, como el estado de un pedido o la disponibilidad de un producto. Para preguntas que se refieren a un pedido, por favor contacte a nuestro equipo SVB por email email@example.com o por teléfono al: 960 13 06 40 .