TORQEEDO CRUISE 3.0 RL Electric Outboard Motor / long shaft
SVB recomienda lo siguiente para este artículo
Detalles del producto
For dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tonnes!The new generation models of the Torqeedo CRUISE 3.0 have been designed to meet the demanding needs of everyday use - ready to take on the toughest environmental conditions, suitable for dinghies or sailboats weighing up to 3 tonnes. These improvements have made the Torqeedo CRUISE 3.0 even tougher and stronger, better able to cope with running aground and more resistant to corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The CRUISE 3.0 can be compared to a 6 HP petrol outboard and is easy to install on your boat with just a few simple tools. It runs on a lithium battery (Power 26-104) or lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM).
1: Short or long shaft - as you need it
2: Robust: aluminium housing with shaft sealant rings on the inside
3: Impact-resistant aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam
4: Optimised propeller design: For greater thrust or more speed
5: Connection for standard remote steering
The Torqeedo CRUISE 3.0:
- Highly efficient outboard with 3,000 W input power, equivalent to a 6 HP petrol outboard.
- Suitable for dinghies and sailboats up to to 3 tonnes.
- Remote steering connector option, comes without remote throttle.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons.
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium for long operating life, even in the harshest conditions.
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Excellent protection against galvanic corrosion through carefully selected material combinations and meticulous isolation of all materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impacts.
- All waterproof to IP67.
Throttle lever not included - Recommended remote throttle lever item no.: 32965
Range, speed & running time
|Speed in knots (km / h) *||Range in sm (km) *||Runtime in hours|
|Slow ride||2.7 (5.0)||27.0 (50.0)||10:00|
|Full throttle||7.0 (13.0)||8.0 (15.0)||01:10|
* Depending on boat type, load, propeller and environmental conditions, information on speeds and ranges without guarantee
When travelling through water, displacement increases power required in proportion to the cube (third power) of the speed. This means that doubling water speed increases the power required eightfold. Conversely, it of course also means that only a slight reduction in speed will increase the range attainable significantly. Simply reducing speed by e.g. half a knot has a considerable effect on the remaining range. Since mental arithmetic to the power of three is quite tricky, the on-board computer of the Cruise constantly calculates the remaining range for you. To do this, it combines the consumption data from the motor with the charge level of the batteries together with the speed over water obtained via GPS. This means you can read the remaining range in real time from the Cruise's display. Using the TorqTrac App you can even read the remaining range from a map on your smartphone.
Technical data & comparison table
|Torqeedo Cruise 3.0 R|
|Input power in watts||3000|
|Propulsive power in watts||1530|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||6 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)||8 HP|
|Maximum overall efficiency in%||51|
|Static thrust in lbs *||142|
|Final charging voltage||-|
|Total weight in kg||18.9(S) / 19.4(L)|
|Weight of engine without battery in kg||-|
|Weight of integrated battery in kg||-|
|Shaft length in cm||62.5(S) / 75.5(L)|
v = speed in km / h at p = power in watts
|B 12x10.5 WDR|
|Alternative Propeller Optionen|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1.100|
|Steering||Ready for connection to standard remote steering|
|Tilting||Manual with grounding protection|
|Trim device||Manual, 4-step|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|
Otros clientes también han comprado
Clientes preguntan a clientes
Haga sus preguntas a otros clientes de SVB que ya han comprado este producto y obtenga su opinión.
Su pregunta será automáticamente enviada a otros clientes de SVB y publicada en la página del producto. Por favor no realice preguntas que sólo el equipo de SVB puede responder, como el estado de un pedido o la disponibilidad de un producto. Para preguntas que se refieren a un pedido, por favor contacte a nuestro equipo SVB por email email@example.com o por teléfono al: 960 13 06 40 .