Detalles del producto
Mobile data and WiFi made easy
With the GLOMEX weBBoat® 4G Lite evo antenna, you can browse the Internet quickly and easily without cumbersome installations. Insert your SIM card and connect the antenna to a 10-30V DC voltage. After short configuration via the GLOMEX weBBoat® app, you will be ready to start surfing the Internet.Easy connection
Connect the GLOMEX weBBoat® 4G Lite evo to a port WiFi up to a distance of about 15 nautical miles (depending on environment / installation). Share this connection via the weBBoat® 4G Lite evo antenna with up to 24 devices. If no Wi-Fi hotspot is available, use your providers' 4G (LTE) or 3G mobile network (SIM card optional), depending on availability. The GLOMEX weBBoat® 4G Lite evo is also suitable for use on large yachts or on ships where metal hulls and superstructures can hinder reception. In these cases, the access point in the antenna can be routed using an LAN cable to the boat's interior. In addition to the weBBoat® WiFi hotspot, a wired ethernet port (RJ45) is also available.
Save mobile data
Benefit from automatic switching between mobile data and WiFi. If you use your mobile connection during your trip and arrive at your home port, the GLOMEX weBBoat® 4G Lite evo disconnects from your mobile connection and automatically connects to the port WiFi (assuming the port WiFi is known).
GLOMEX weBBoat® 4G Lite evo - FEATURES
- Plug'n Play Installation - Connect the weBBoat® antenna to a 10-30V DC and after a short configuration you are ready to surf.
- Up to 15 nautical miles mobile data range (depending on environment and installation).
- Surf the mobile 3G and 4G (LTE) data network of your provider on the go.
- Reduce mobile data volume consumption by automatically switching to existing and known wireless networks.
- Up to 24 devices can simultaneously use the GLOMEX weBBoat® antenna the Internet connection.
- The intuitive GLOMEX weBBoat® app allows for quick configuration and management of the antenna.
- The UV-resistant antenna housing reliably protects the interior against maritime external influences.
The mounting brackets supplied with the GLOMEX weBBoat® 4G Lite evo enable installation on a flat surface or on a standard antenna holder with 1"-14 external thread. Alternatively, the original GLOMEX TM002 mount is available, with which the antenna can also be mounted on slightly rounded surfaces.
For optimum reception, place the antenna at about the height of the spreader (max 8-10m from the deck). On a motorboat we recommend mounting the weBBoat® 4G Lite evo on the gear tray.
Example: sailboat installation
Example: motorboat installation
Electrical connection - Plug'n Play
Installing the GLOMEX weBBoat® 4G Lite evo antenna is as easy as it is to mount. Simply supply the antenna with a 10-30 DC voltage for operation.
Power supply requires a 2-core cable. The antenna can be switched off through installing an optional switch.
Set up the GLOMEX weBBoat® 4G Lite evo easily with the free GLOMEX weBBoat® App. The app is available for Android and Apple devices.
Use the app to manage existing WiFi networks or connect to new networks in the area.
The GLOMEX weBBoat® app can be used to configure your own weBBoat® hotspot and manage your connected devices.
- Dimensions (ØxH): 140 x 200 mm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Power supply: 9-30V DC
- Ø Power consumption: approx. 200 mA
- Minimum operating voltage: 9V DC
- Automatically switch between mobile data and WiFi connection
- Android and iOS app to configure the antenna
- weBBoat® WiFi Hotspot for up to 24 users
- High-performance diversity antennas for mobile reception (4G / LTE, 3G, UMTS, EDGE, GSM & GPRS)
- 2 Ethernet interfaces (1x WAN and 1x LAN)
- Single SIM card slot
- Integrated openVPN and dynamic DNS
- 4G Backup WAN feature
- SMS-Reboot function
- LTE up to 70 Mb / s and 50mb / s for upload (depends on the distance of the transmitter and the corresponding data plan)
- DC HSPA +, up to 42 Mb / s download and 5.76 Mb / s upload
- Quadband UMTS, GSM and LTE
- WiFi standards IEEE 802.11n, IEEE802.11g and IEEE 802.11b
- LAN standard IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u
Clientes preguntan a clientes
Su pregunta será automáticamente enviada a otros clientes de SVB y publicada en la página del producto. Por favor no realice preguntas que sólo el equipo de SVB puede responder, como el estado de un pedido o la disponibilidad de un producto. Para preguntas que se refieren a un pedido, por favor contacte a nuestro equipo SVB por email email@example.com o por teléfono al: 960 13 06 40 .