Sika's history goes back to the year 1879 and starts with the founding of the company Lechler Chemie. Sika took over the business in 1982 and has been operating as a holding company since 2002. Since then, Sika Deutschland GmbH has developed into one of the most successful companies in the Sika Group, with well over 1,000 employees. To date, the Sika Group has filed 72 patents and is considered a professional partner to planners, builders, tradesmen, retailers and industrial manufacturers throughout Germany.más información
Sikaflex - for marine application
- Perfection in gluing and sealing -
Deck board grouting
Sikaflex 290 DC PRO is a UV-resistant, one-component polyurethane-based sealant specifically developed for grouting teak deck joints. Sikaflex-290 DC PRO reacts with atmospheric moisture to form an elastomer and can be sanded.
Sealing of fittings
Sikaflex-291i is a solid 1-component polyurethane sealant developed for boat and ship construction. The sealant reacts with atmospheric moisture to form an elastomer. Sikaflex-291i meets the fire safety requirements of the International Maritime Organization.
Sealing of wood planks on the hull
Sikaflex 291i and Sikaflex 290 DC PRO are perfect for sealing wood. For this use they are an absolute winner.
Sikaflex 292i is a solid, pasty one-component polyurethane adhesive that cures with moisture to form an elastomer. Sikaflex-292i has very good adhesive properties, high mechanical strength and meets the fire safety requirements of the International Maritime Organization.
Gluing flybridge constructions
Sikaflex 291i / Sikaflex 295 UV is a pasty one-component polyurethane adhesive and sealant that cures with moisture to form an elastomer. Sikaflex-295 UV meets the requirements of the International Maritime Organization.
Installation of plastic discs
Sikaflex 295 UV is a must for many experienced boat builders and craftsmen for use with plastic panes, Plexiglas, Makrolon etc.
Primers and auxiliary materials for pre-treatment
Sika MultiPrimer Marine
- a low-viscous liquid for better adhesion of many substrates, which are to be glued or sealed with Sikaflex products. The primer is suitable for surface preparation of wood (teak wood for deck laying / deck grouting), mahogany, oregon pine, cork, aluminum, galvanized steel, fiberglass, plastic, painted surfaces.
Sika Activator 205
- an alcoholic solution with an adhesive substance for cleaning and activating adhesive surfaces before bonding and sealing with Sikaflex products. Can be used on metals, plastics, glazed ceramics or painted surfaces. In order to guarantee adhesion and material compatibility, preliminary tests should be carried out.
Sika Primer 206 G+P
- a moisture-curing primer for the pretreatment of adhesive surfaces, especially for direct glazing with Sika polyurethane adhesives. Used to improve adhesive qualities when gluing on glass, ceramic coated glass, plastic, metal, as well as for repairing minor paint damage. In order to guarantee adhesion and material compatibility, preliminary tests should be carried out.
Sika Primer 209 N
- a low-viscosity, moisture-reactive primer for the pretreatment of painted surfaces and plastics to be bonded with Sikaflex products. Suitable for the following substrates: plastics, acrylic (PMMA), polycarbonate, ABS, paints, acrylic paints, alkyd resins / melamines. Especially for use with plastics susceptible to stress fracturing, such as acrylic, polycarbonate or ABS, an object-specific consultation is required. In order to guarantee adhesion and material compatibility, preliminary tests should be carried out.
Sika Primer 290 DC
- a low-viscosity, moisture-reacting liquid for the pretreatment of deck joints. The primer is an unsaturated polyester pretreatment agent suitable for teak, mahogany, oregon pine, cork and fiberglass surfaces.